What comes after high-school?
Preparing for your child’s post-secondary journey
Join us online to celebrate Parent Involvement Day, discuss the value of postsecondary education and connect with industry experts to learn about the wide range of possibilities and pathways available to your children.
Don’t forget to register to get announcements, reminders and changes!
3 easy ways to join us on Thursday, Nov 16, 2017!
Our FREE interactive presentations and panel discussions will help you:
- Explore different post secondary streams
- Learn how to access government funding (OSAP) and the myths about scholarships
- Discuss supports for students with special needs
- Find out how students can plan for their success
- Hear from two families on their different journeys through post-secondary education
- Understand what is 21st century learning and how it relates to technology and online learning
- Ask presenters and panel guests your own questions.
Also, check out our VIRTUAL MALL with resources that support learning across Ontario.
Participate in a specific session or two, or spend the entire day with us, all in the comfort of your home or office via a computer or mobile device.